GATE 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur is going to conduct the GATE 2023 examination on Feburary 4, 5, 12 and 13. The authorities have released the GATE 2023 exam day guidelines along with the GATE GOAPS admit card. Candidates must follow all the rule and regulation while giving the examination.
GATE 2023: Important Instructions to Follow
Candidates must read all the instructions carefully and keep in mind the important things. Candidates can read the GATE 2023 exam important instructions given below.
- Applicants must report to the examination centre 60 minutes before the examination at the examination centre, applicants must bring their GATE admit card 2023 and one valid photo id proof.
- In the view of Covid 19 pandemic, applicants are required to wear facemask throughout the examination.
- In order to prevent any issues, during GATE exam 2023 applicants must evaluate the system’s functionality after biometric verification.
- For the GATE exam candidates are required to carry their pen, pencil, transparent water bottle and pocket sanitizer.
- It is important for the applicants to follow the GATE exam day instruction’s mentioned on the admission card.
- Do not carry any restricted items at the examination center such as charts, tables, papers, books, sheets or any other devices.
- Do not give too much time to a single question.
- Do not leave the GATE exam center 2023 without permission from the invigilator.
GATE 2023: Schedule
- Release Date of GATE 2023 admit card – January 3, 2023
- Exam Date of GATE 2023 – Feburary 4, 5, 11, 12, 2023
- Result announcement Date of GATE 2023 – March 16, 2023
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, February 1, 2023, 16:21 [IST]