IMT Nagpur 2023: Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur is accepting applications for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes 2023 in online mode. Candidates meeting the IMT PGDM eligibility criteria can visit the IMT official website – imtnagpur.ac.in and they can complete the registration process in online mode by paying an application fee of Rs. 2500 along with applicable bank charges.
Candidates need to complete the PGDM application process by January 1, 2023 for IMT Nagpur. To get shortlisted, students are required to submit valid CAT 2022/XAT 2023/GMAT(February 1, 2019 – February 28, 2023)/CMAT 2023 scores. IMT Nagpur is accepting second phase applications for PGDM programmes.
IMT Nagpur 2023: PGDM Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors’ degree of minimum three years or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized university/institute.
- Candidates must also have a valid CAT (2022)/ XAT (2023)/ GMAT (January 1, 2019 – February 28, 2023)/ CMAT (2023) test score.
IMT Nagpur2023: Selection Process
- Meet the eligibility criteria
- Complete the registration process
- Pay the application fee
- Valid CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/CMAT scores will be required
- Submit valid documents
Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for personal interview round
Final merit list will be based on parameters like critical thinking, personal interview, academic scores, national test scores, work experience and academic diversity.
IMT Nagpur: Contact details
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur35 Km Milestone, Katol Road, Nagpur (MH) – 441502, India. Ph.: +91-712-2805000