IRMASAT 2023: IRMASAT or IRMA Social Awareness Test is conducted by the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA). IRMASAT scores are considered for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM).
The IRMASAT 2023 exam is mostly conducted in computer-based test mode. Admission to IRMA’s PGDRM course is done on the basis of CAT/XAT scores. The admission process includes – Application submission, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
IRMASAT 2023: Eligibility Criteria for Domestic Candidates
- Candidates applying for the PGDRM programme must be a graduate in any discipline from a university that is state or centrally-recognized.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50 per cent aggregate or equivalent CGPA. This aggregate is 45 per cent for SC/ ST/ DAP.
- Candidates in their final year of the examination are also eligible for the IRMASAT 2023. They are required to submit proof of qualifying the final year by September 2023, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must have scored 85 percentile or above in CAT 2022 or XAT 2023. These candidates will be eligible for getting shortlisted for Merit-based Calls.
Candidates must have scored 80 percentile or above in CAT 2022 or XAT 2023 and should fulfill the Profile-based Call criteria as mentioned above.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Candidates
- The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream with at least 50% aggregate or equivalent from a recognised university.
- They must have appeared in GMAT/GRE (from 2015 onwards) and have a score that meets the minimum cut off criteria set by IRMA.
- Foreign candidates do not have to appear in IRMASAT, but they will be required to participate in Group Activity and Personal Interview round.
Eligibility Criteria for Sponsored Candidates
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, from a recognised university/institution.
- The candidate should have worked with the sponsoring organization for a minimum of two years (as of July 1, 2023) as a regular employee on a full-time basis.
- The sponsoring organization should be willing to grant uninterrupted leave to the applicant (if selected) for the period of study at IRMA.
- The sponsoring organization should undertake to make arrangements for payment of fee and other dues of the applicant to IRMA.
- If rejoining within three years for completing the second year of the programme to obtain a “PGDRM”, she/he must be working with the same organisation that sponsored her/him for the CRM and she/he needs to acquire a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)” from it.
- There is no age limit to appear for IRMASAT.
IRMASAT 2023: Schedule
- Last date of application 31-Dec-2022
- IRMASAT 2023 Personal Interview 13-Feb-2023 to 05-Mar-2023
- Offline Personal Interviews – 13-Feb-2023 to 05-Mar-2023
- IRMASAT result 2023 declaration – Fourth week of March 2023
- Online Personal Interview for NRIs – Third week of March 2023
- Result declaration for NRIs – Fourth week of March 2023
- Last date of submitting the acceptance form – Within four working days after announcement of results.
- Class commencement – TBA
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed