The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) will close the JKBOSE class 10,12 exam form submission window without late fee today, December 27, 2022. The J-K Board had extended the deadline for JKBOSE Class 10, 11, and 12 exam form submission date for both Jammu and Kashmir division.
Schools will have to login on the official website, jkbose.nic.in, and submit the exam forms by today. Those students who fail to submit a form today will have to make a late fee payment.
Students will have to pay a late fee of Rs.700 if they fail to make the payment before the deadline in addition to the normal fee for the 1st count of 10 days. They will have to pay a late fee of Rs.1,800, for the 2st count of 10 days.
Steps to Submit JKBOSE Exam Form
Class 10, 11 and 12 students under the Kashmir and Jammu division will be able to submit the examination form without late fee by following the steps given below.
- Go gto the Official Website of JKBOSE, jkbose.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Submission of examination form’ link on the homepage.
- After signing into the clerk dashboard, enter the registration number to fetch the basic details.
- Enter additional information required and submit.
- When the form is submitted successfully, it gets forwarded to the principal account for approval or review.
- If the principal rejects the form for review, the editable fields can be updated and resubmitted to the principal for approval.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, December 27, 2022, 10:47 [IST]