Karnataka PGCET 2022: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will conduct the Karnataka PGCET document verification process starting today, January 3, 2023. Candidates will have to attend the KEA PGCET document verification process on the basis of their ranks until January 13, 2023.
Candidates who have secured ranks in the Karnataka PGCET from rank 1 to 200 have to report today for the Karnataka PGCET document verification round for MBA, ME, MCA, M.Tech, and M.Arch courses.It is compulsory for the candidates to carry all the requisite documents in original, along with one set of attested photocopies by a gazetted officer and two passport-size photographs, to the Karnataka PGCET helpline center.
Karnataka PGCET document verification in 2022 will be done in Bangalore, Belagavi, Bijapur, Mysore, Mangalore, Shimoga, Kalburgi, Davangere, and Dharwad. Candidates can check the list of Karnataka PGCET document verification help centres by visiting the official website, kea.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PGCET Document Verification 2022: Documents Required
Candidates are required to keep all those documents ready before reaching for the Karnatka PGCET document verification round
- Verification round of the Karnataka PGCET 2022
- Print out the Karnataka PGCET 2022 application form.
- Karnataka PGCET 2022 hall ticket
- Two passport-size color photographs
- GATE scorecard (if apply through GATE)
- SSLC/ Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12/ 2nd PUC mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Qualifying exam mark sheet and degree/ provisional certificate
- Income certificate if availing fee waiver
- Category certification (if applicable)
- Work certificate
- Parent’s study certificate, parent’s domicile, parent’s hometown certification, parent’s employment certificate are required if a candidate is claiming eligibility for government seats based on the domicile, study, or employment of the parent.
- Hyderabad-Karnataka region reservation certification (If claiming)
The Karnataka PGCET is an state level entrance examination that is conducted for admission to the postgraduate engineering, management programmes offered by the participating institutes.