LSAT Registration 2023: The Law School Admission Counsel (LSAC) will going to close the application process for LSAT – IndiaTM (Law School Admission Test – India) on January 11. The exam is held twice, in January and June. The January edition of the exam is scheduled for January 22, 2023.
The link to register for the exam is http://pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
The entrance exam is used by multiple Law colleges across the country to admit students to undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The exam carries a total of 92 questions to be answered in 2 hours 20 minutes.
The exam will be conducted in online, remote proctored mode.
“In order to access the test from home, candidates will need to ensure that they meet all the necessary system and environment requirements before taking the test. Candidates are urged to visit the FAQ section to check all the relevant information about the test including system requirements and test preparation,” reads an official statement.
For more details on the entrance exam, candidates are required to check the official website.
Steps to Apply for LSAT 2023 Application Form
- Visit the offical website of LSAT
- Click on the link provided as – “Register for LSAT India.”
- Now Sign up and fill all the mandatory details in the form.
- Login and fill other details – personal, qualification, communication, etc.
- Reverify all the filled details and then submit.
- Upload scanned images as per prescribed format/ size.
- Pay the application fee as recommended by the authority for various categories.
- Now re-check all the details and submit the form.
- Print the application and fee receipt for further any reference.