NEET UG 2023: The NTA (National testing Agency) NTA has conducted the India’s second largest medical entrance exam the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET. As per the NEET 2023 exam date by NTA, the medical entrance test will be held on May 7, 2023
Any confirmation on NTA NEET 2023 registration date is still awaited.
Registration for NEET UG 2023 is expected to begin shortly. Any latest news on NEET 2023 can be tracked at NTA’s official website, nta.ac.in or neet.nta.nic.in.
NTA’s confirmation on NEET 2023 registration’s last date and other details will be released along with the information brochure. Applicants are advised to read the NEET information bulletin carefully to avoid errors while completing the NEET registration and keep essential documents near to ensure that the process is smooth. Read more to know more details.
Documents required for NEET 2023 application form
- Candidates must keep the following documents with them when applying for NEET 2023.
- Class 10 and Class 12 mark-sheet
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format (Size:10 kb to 200 kb)
- Signature in JPG format (Size: 4kb to 30 kb)
- Postcard size photograph in JPG format( (Size: 10kb to 200 kb)
- Valid government ID proof.
- Left-hand thumb impression in JPG format (Size: 10 kb to 200kb)
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc) in PDF format
NEET UG 2023: Steps to register
- Candidates have to visit the NTA official website neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the” Registration for NEET UG 2023″
- On the next page select “New registration”
- Complete the registration and proceed with the NEET application form
- Enter all the details required
- After filling upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the NEET 2023 application form
- Take a printout and keep it for future reference
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, December 30, 2022, 13:33 [IST]