SSC CHSL 2023: The Staff Selection Commission has started the SSC CHSL application correction facility 2022-2023 today, January 9, 2023 on the official website. In order to make corrections in the SSC CHSL application form candidates have to fill in their valid credentials such as registration number and password.
Candidates who have submitted their application form for SSC CHSL 2023 can make online corrections twice in their application form till January 10, 2023 up to 11 pm. Candidates who want to make online corrections in the SSC CHSL 2023 application form have to pay Rs. 200 for the first time and Rs. 500 for the second time to resubmit their online applications after modification.
SSC CHSL 2023 Important Dates
- SSC CHSL 2023 application correction window start date January 9, 2023
- SSC CHSL 2023 application correction window last date January 10, 2023 till 11:00 PM
Steps to make corrections in the SSC CHSL Application form 2023
- Go to the official website of SSC CHSL at ssc.nic.in or respective zonal websites.
- Next, tap the “Online Correction for SSC CHSL 2023” link on the Homepage section.
- On the new page, the login window will appear, enter your registration number and date of birth to log in to the online correction window.
- Enter the Captcha code and then tap on Sign in.
- Now, make the required corrections in the SSC CHSL 2023 application form.
- Once the correction is completed, review and click on the Submit button and make the payment.
- Finally, download the corrected SSC CHSL 2023 application form and take a printout for future use.
SSC CHSL 2023 application form – Corrections
Candidates should note that they can make changes in the following details given below.
- Name of the candidates
- Date of Birth
- Father name
- Mother name
- Differently Abled Category
- Correspondence address
- First choice of centre
- Name of the Institute/College/University
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, January 9, 2023, 15:24 [IST]